Wednesday 29 January 2014

Personal Feature Wall

1. Feature Wall
2. Zoomed in 

3. Festival/Ibiza Bands

4. Inside the Brown book, personal memories
5. Quotations board 

6. 3D view

This is something that i have been wanting to do for years. I've seen various people try their hand at their own feature wall and post it on their blogs/websites so i thought i'd have a go myself and this is how it came out! It's the pride and joy of my bedroom, my very own 3D personal statement. It's an everlasting timeline of all my experiences and memories, it grows with me. Every new experience i go through is documented through my wall which is why it makes it so special to me. Their are many things on the wall that other people who do not know me well, will not understand. For instance, my quotations board on picture number 5 is something that was made for my by my Godmother, my favourite quotes and personal jokes that me and my friends have shared throughout the years. Picture 4 - An 18th birthday book packed full of photographic memories made by my best friends. (Yes i know, i look cute in my ballet leotard!) Picture 3 - My first girls holiday to Ibiza and festival with my best friends, the best 2 weeks of my life!

If you want any help or advice with creating a 3D feature wall, just comment below or email me at mollyannwilson@outlook.com

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment