Monday 27 January 2014

Grammy's 2014

1. Best Dressed 

2. Worst Dressed



3. Beyonce 2014/2013?





Ah the Grammys! One of my favourite award shows of all time. The next day is spent trailing through the Daily Mail app on my phone gazing at beautiful dresses and watching all the quirky music performances! If I'm honest, i struggled to find more than 2 badly dressed celebrities, even the ones I've chosen (Pic 3) aren't completely disastrous! On the other hand i ALSO couldn't pick a NO1 best dressed without being completely and utterly bias to my favourite artist & women, Beyonce. Eventually i came up with a Top Four Best Dressed! (Pic 1) No matter what Katy Perry wears, Valentino or no Valentino, her sense of style always matches her character and personality perfectly which in my eyes, is what fashion is all about! Ciara is a perfect example of how you can rock a baby bump!! At the glowing stage of her pregnancy, the beige/gold colour theme dress looked magical with her skin tone. Now here is someone that is never makes my shortlist for best dressed, Taylor Swift. Her girly, childish, innocence makes it hard for me to take her seriously in the fashion industry. However she has got it spot on with this slinky Gucci number. Well Done Tay!

PICTURE 3 - Like i stated earlier, i found it tough to find many badly dressed celebrities but Rita Ora and Cyndi Lauper have unfortunately made it into my Top 2 this year! Rita is normally one of my favourite dressed celebrities and i was so disappointed to see what she'd rocked up in. Looking like she'd been wrapped up in Green tin foil, this dress just wasn't a hit for me! As for Cindy... an improvement on her previous Grammys look but still not good enough I'm afraid!

After my confession of adoring Beyonce and the beautiful Micheal Costello dress, i took a trip down memory lane so i could compare previous Grammy outfits. I stumbled across my favourite outfit of all time... The Osman jumpsuit. I want it!!!!


Who was your Best Dressed? 

1 comment:

  1. I quite liked Rita's dress! Would defo swap her and Katy Perry!!
    Defo think Beyonce looked better last year!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete